Friday, January 18, 2008

Share the cost in SEO, many websites 1 SEO

I recently had an enquiry from a group of businesses in the Accommodation Tourism Industy asking if it would be any cheaper to get the SEO done on a number of websites rather than doing them all indvidually.

I work on the theory that that less work I have to do, the less investment I require for my time. So of course it would cost less to do SEO on several related websites, or there's always the possiblity of getting a lot more SEO work done.

This is the general scope for the job.

7 websites offering accommodation, the accommodation types are different and in different areas of the same city large.
6 websites offering restuarants and eateries of various types.
4 websites selling gifts, and local art
11 websites offering tourist attractions and activites
2 websites offering nightlife options

Thats 28 websites with an average of 5 webpages.

Doing SEO on these sites wouldn't take much longer than a couple of the larger websites I have optimised, and the results of the SEO would be overwelming.

I have just heard back from this group, and they are very happy at the quote I have given then, in fact they are staggered at how good it was, telling me they had approached 2 other SEO's, 1 didn't even bother replying to them, and the other had said no, same price per site no matter how many websites....

They are organising a deposit for the work I will do, and also going to spend another month, before I start contacting other businesses in their area seeing who wants to come on board, we are all happy campers.

Lynny@canzdesign.com
SEO that Charges less for More
SEO Help, Hints, Tips